Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busy Holiday Season

hmmm...whoops


I can't believe I haven't posted since November 6th. Just terrible, but I have been busy subbing and just enjoying time with Justin in the evening we like to cook together, and sometimes I would just rather spend time talking with him than posting to my journal. So I am sad I neglected my blog but..sometimes it happens and I am sure it won't be the last. I probably won't be posting over Christmas and New Years, but I will when we get back to our apartment. We are going to MD to spend Christmas with our parents having Christmas dinner altogether at the Weber house!

Thanksgiving was really great we made great food and desserts!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Pumpkin pies!!

Winter Veggie Medley! Great recipe I will have to share!

Laura's Bruschetta! So delish!

My Girls!
So I am so ready for Christmas! I have got all our Christmas shopping done. I just need to wrap up a few more gifts and we will be ready to drive back to our hometown!

We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and a Happy Healthy New Year!!

See you in the New Year 2012!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it like ya mean it! :) I am all ears!