Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday weigh-in

Well, not to excited at the scale this morning. I have been maintaining but not losing. Blah... hopefully that will change or maybe I am building up my muscles and that is why I am the same weight. But I have been exerciseing and eating healthy! I have started to log what I eat at Caloriecount.com. They have tons of food in their database so it is easy to just type in what I ate and it pops up, and nutritional stats and everything! It is great and I don't know why I didn't know about it before. Here is the link to my profile if you wanna join it too we can be buddies, and it is free! My Calorie Count Profile

Today's weight: 150.5

Last weigh-in: 150.4

Start weight: 153.8

Goal weight: 138.4


I have kickboxing tonight! Woohoo sore muscles, my muscles are actually still sore from Monday nights class.

Oh here are some pictures from this years Easter. I have been wanting to put them u but keep forgetting.
Soon to be Mr. & Mrs.  ;)

Justin's 4 siblings, 2 cousins, and grandparents. He has a big family. Can you see me?!

My sweetie and I! We always seem to match...weird.

That all for now!

2 comments:

  1. I love the family pictures and I love how beautiful you are. So when I hit 150 I can have your figure...or at least keep working at it.
    Keep up the great work, we all maintain a week or two here and then and then start lossing again.
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Say it like ya mean it! :) I am all ears!