Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Eats!

Well since moving in with Justin after our wedding we have been loving cooking together, hiking, and just being able to be with each other longer than the weekends.

I have been job searching all week but I am starting to get some phone calls back. I had to turn one daycare down because the pay was just not enough, so I have an interview tomorrow and I really liked the school when I went to visit so we will see how it goes! Hopefully they have a full time position that is payed a little better than minimum wage, since I do have a degree and I am a certified teacher.

We got some great wedding gifts and one that we have been using a ton is our Panini press! We love it not to mention love sandwiches, I basically only like to eat sandwiches when they are toasted or at least the bread is toasted...except for PB&J of course. So I wanted to  share some meals that we have been having the last 2 weeks. I am so terrible about posting everyday. I don't know how bloggers do it, some even post more than twice a day!
This was our first meal in our apartment together!

Close up! We had chicken, asparagus grilled in the grill pan with parmesan, and tomato, basil, mozzarella with balsamic! Our favorite bread Semolina Batard and Vino!

Here is our panini press! LOVE!


Tomato, basil and parmesan I think maybe with some sliced turkey.

delicious lunch!
I have more some more panini pictures we just can't get enough! I am going to look up some recipes online to make more! It is such an easy dinner or lunch too.

Spinach, Turkey, Tomato with Sun dried tomato pesto, and some laughing cow light cheese wedge (Love that cheese I am obsessed!) all of this on and Everthing BagelThin. Bagel thins are great I prefer them over regular sandwich bread.

with a Sierra Nevada Tumbler, which I believe is their fall seasonal...or one of them. A bit early for fall beer but it was very tasty!


That is all for now! I will have to blog about my interview and share some pictures of tonight's dinner, I am planning Burrito night! It should be yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it like ya mean it! :) I am all ears!