Monday, March 28, 2011

Beginning of my Spring Break

I am on spring break this week and I am hoping on making some progress on my physical goals and making my space that I live in healthy too.
So my first step is cleaning my room, the problem is I have been accumulating things for the wedding and I have no space to put anything! I can't wait to move out and have a whole two bedroom apartment with lots of space instead of just a tiny room that is crammed with stuff, but I do need to get rid of some things. Otherwise my soon to be hubby with kill me....lol. He knows I have a shoe, purse, and jewelry obsession...I can't help it. I just love all thing sparkly!

I am going to go shopping today with my girlfriend who is also getting married this summer she is going to be my maid of honor and I am one of her bridesmaids! We are going to look for wedding shoes together at DSW and various other places. I am going to wear my Reebok Easy Tone shoes for shopping today, they seem like they work because my butt and legs hurt a little the next day when i wear them for a long time. So why not?

My breakfast this morning was a whole wheat English muffin with margarine and apricot and raspberry jam, not the best but my tummy didn't feel the best. I might have a Greek yogurt before I leave to go shopping with my girl!

Back to cleaning up my room...ugh. Thinking positive...it counts as low impact exercise!!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel when we moved when we got married I pratically skipped through the new place because we had room lol Hope you had fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like ya mean it! :) I am all ears!