Friday, March 25, 2011

Lunch

Today was not the greatest for lunch, I work at a school and the little 2/3 year olds eat lunch around 12 noon and you can't eat your lunch at the same time because you have to go around an help them, but it makes me very hungry. And on Fridays it is pizza day so sometimes if there is extra pizza I will take a slice, I don't know why because it really isn't very good pizza and I should really resist it so I can have something better...but today I did have one slice.

Also when children celebrate there birthday it is hard for me to resist the cupcakes that they bring in for everyone...I have been able to pass them up in the past, but I think free food is one of the things I struggle with the most...if it is free I want to eat whether I am hungry or not...definitely something I need to work on.

Here is what I had today..

slice of cheese pizza
cupcake
one small apple
pepper jack cheese stick
green tea

I will take a healthy snack for this afternoon to eat and try to eat a better dinner. Something with lots of veggies!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there... Thanks for checking out my blog.. Yours look great. Looking forward to following your..

    ReplyDelete

Say it like ya mean it! :) I am all ears!