Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Need to Push it...

I have not been wanting to do much exercise lately. Yesterday my stomach felt bad but I did do a lot of walking around the mall and shoes store. I found my white wedding shoes! And another ivory pair to wear for my rehearsal dinner and to my friend Nicole's wedding. So that was pretty exciting!

But I think today I need to get my butt back on the treadmill! And run it!

I have a saxophone lesson to teach today at 4:00 pm and some shopping errands to run so I guess I should get started. I also need to choose a day to do weigh ins...I am thinking Wednesday. For one ...it rhymes (yes I am that cheesy) and it is right in the middle of the week which I think it good.

I usually weigh myself in the morning everyday, but sometimes that can be a little discouraging because my weight fluctuates a lot, but I still like to do it to keep track of everything, I think I am doing good with my eating healthfully, I just need to get my butt in gear to do some more exercise, otherwise just by adjusting my diet I can't really lose very much weight, and I don't want to start giving up things that I love. I think things will be a little easier once my kickboxing class starts and my Zumba class starts back up again. Then I will be exercising 3 times a week!

I am excited for those workout classes they are seriously going to kick my butt! but in a good way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it like ya mean it! :) I am all ears!