Sunday, April 10, 2011

Trying something new!

So today was great with eating right and I got to take pictures of my food. (it all looks pretty yummy) I don't know if I will be able to do this everyday because I just don't remember all the time, or get the time to do it. I am also trying to eat every 2-3 hours to keep my metabolism burning all day long! I got these tips from Belinda Kan she has an awesome blog and newsletter that comes to your inbox! Here is the link to her website: Increase Metabolism WITHOUT exercise. So I have been doing this today just having smaller meals and snacks eating every 3 hours so I am definitely going to keep this up. So...here is what I had today.

Breakfast 10:30 am: Whole wheat English muffin with cinnamon raisin peanut butter and strawberries
Lunch 1:30 pm: Garlic naan with garlic hummus and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, peppers and celery! YUM! I love naan bread!

Snack 4:30 pm: Black Cherry Chobani is good! not my favorite flavor though.

Dinner 7:00 pm: Homemade pizza with tomato basil pasta sauce more left over peppers and reduced fat Italian cheese mix! It was yummy! And so much healthier and better than buying a pizza.

So pretty yummy food today! I must resist having a snack this evening , I am just going to keep drinking my water, but I feel very satisfied with my pizza that I had for dinner. Only thing missing today was some cardio, but today wasn't the greatest weather to go walking. Tomorrow is kickboxing!

5 comments:

  1. You take such great photos...I agree...Everything looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made homemade pizza last night, too. :) I've always loved making homemade pizzas, but when I started WW, I was absolutely shocked at the points values of some of my favorite restaurant pizzas. Homemade is so much healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like a day of meals I would love. Thank you for sharing and also the link to increase metabolism....
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.
    P.S. Stopping by from Angie's WMWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I am hungry. ;)

    Megan
    mommyminded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like ya mean it! :) I am all ears!