Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday weigh-in

Well I am not very happy with what my weight-in was today since the last weight-in. And I have decided to add the decimals in too since it is more accurate.

Today's weight: 151.3

Last weight-in: 149.5

Start weight: 153.8

Goal weight: 138.4

So I have gained 1.8 lbs since the last weight-in and I really don't know why because I have been exercising and eating healthy...ugh not happy. I will just keep on doing what I am doing. I think my body water weight can really change from week to week or maybe I gained some muscle instead of fat with my workouts... I'm not going to stress about it.

Breakfast today is an egg on a whole wheat English muffin, light vanilla soy milk, and green tea. This time I cooked the egg for 50 seconds in the microwave. It turned out perfect. Any longer than that cooks it to death. I really need to get some fresh veggies in this house to snack on too!

My next post is going to be about the Cherry Blossoms in D.C. I went to see them this last weekend and I have pictures!!

3 comments:

  1. Its so frustrating when that happends but hang on youl get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Gram used to cook my eggs in the microwave when I was little. She called them puffed eggs. I know how you feel though when the scale doesn't tell you what you want...You'll get there though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, don't you just hate that?! But I'd be thrilled to be your weight! :)

    I've done the same: think I'm eating perfectly, track everything, workout twice a day and gaine two pounds! It may just be your body gaining muscle. Water weight. I also had to start watching the "carby" stuff I ate because it would halt all weight loss.

    It'll come off. :) And thank you for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Say it like ya mean it! :) I am all ears!