Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Super Bored....

I am super bored today. I am glad I start work tomorrow because I don't know what the heck to do with myself. I don't want to go out to any stores, which is basically the only thing to do around here. I know if I do that I will just end up buying things I don't need. I need to find a community park or something to walk around in. I have yet to find anything like that. The morning my breakfast was nothing fancy, I didn't feel like making anything elaborate. I just had an English muffin...
and as you can tell I started to eat my breakfast before I took a picture...whoops. Oh well, I was hungry.
It has been hot in our apartment today. I have been doing laundry which makes it even hotter with the dryer running. I wrote a few thank you notes and sat out on our deck awhile. Then I watched a few episodes of Say Yes to the Dress! Having cable TV is so nice, but when I watch a lot of TV all day it makes me feel like a bum even when I am doing other things around the house.

I also did my makeup full foundation and everything, not what I wear everyday, but I definity could as a day look. I will share some photos.
oh yes full face makeup looks so good with Underarmor shirts...lol

I usually just wear a tinted moisturizer and some blush/bronzer and some cream eyeshadow and some mascara. I have eyeliner on with this but it still looks very natural...I like!
Lunch today was just leftovers from last night, so I didn't take a picture since it was on yesterdays post. Don't know what to do for dinner tonight, don't really feel like cooking, or doing much of anything. Boredom has a way of making me feel like a bum, and lethargic too...I think I wanna take a walk with hubby when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it like ya mean it! :) I am all ears!